To celebrate Valentine’s Day, Five on Friday is showcasing love stories. From historical and suspenseful, to contemporary and young adult, here are five stunning romances to get your heart aflutter . . .
1. SHE BELONGS TO ME by Carmen DeSousa: This international bestseller is a tightly woven tale of love, possession, and concealed histories. Read more
2. THE SWEETEST THING by Lilian Darcy: Love isn’t always sweet and easy . . . Family secrets and second chances in this inspirational romance. Read more
3. JACOB’S RETURN by Annette Blair : Uplifting and unforgettable, this USA Today bestseller is about love and faith in impossible circumstances. Read more
4. ETERNAL STARLING by Angela Corbett: Swoonworthy young adult urban fantasy . . . A love so strong, even eternity can’t separate them. Read more
5. HOPELESS FOR YOU by Hayden Hill: One man afraid of commitment. One woman afraid to love again. One life-changing journey. Read more
Hope you found a suitable novel to get you in the Valentine’s mood. Any suggestions for next week’s Five on Friday? We were thinking Epic Fantasies . . .